Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our life has changed so much since I last posted because Lucy is here!! She was born July 26 at 12:05. Here she is with her daddy just moments after being born!


Here's a short version of Lucy's arrival.
11:30 Sunday evening I got out of bed and when I stood up I heard and felt something pop! My water had broken! 1:00am we were at WakeMed getting checked out to make sure it was my water that had broken. I could have told the doctor's that!!! The big gushes of water wasn't me using the bathroom. I can't remember when but I received the epidural fast and the one who gave it to me did a great job! It was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. For some reason I had always been nervous about getting one. Around 7am the best possible delivery nurse checked into work and introduced herself to me. She was AMAZING!! Everything was going great with the delivery process. Lucy and I were progressing along and at 11:15 I started to push. My goal was to deliver her and get a lunch tray! I was SO hungry At 12:05 she was born...and shortly after I had lunch!
Our life has changed so much within the past year but we wouldn't trade one minute of it.

Here is Josh and Lucy at the hospital just before going home.


Here is a picture of her first night home.


My dad made this surprise sign for Lucy!


Here's us on our date night this past weekend.


Here is Lucy riding along in her cadillac of a stroller!



No comments:

Post a Comment